Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Mince And Pasta


First Step 
Boil pasta with two cups of water ( 1/2 cup of pasta ) and wait until the pasta has soaked the water, & make sure your pasta is soft.
Seconds Step 
Chop your onions and garlic , add oil to the pan & once it starts to sizzle , add your garlic and your chopped onions & add your mince right after once its cooked , add your cheese and your sauce & salt
Third Step
Make sure you taste your pasta , test if you need to add more salt and or spices etc.  
Once everything is done , serve your food.





4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Callay I’m Archie from Paihia School.
    I enjoyed reading your blog post about how you made mince and pasta because it looked very interesting to make and it looked really yum. This reminds me of a time last year when me and my friends made a burrito. Did you make this all by yourself or did you get some help from a teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Ondreous and I go to Paihia School.
    I liked your post about Mince And Pasta because it looked interesting to read and because the mince pasta looked really yum to eat . last year me and my friends made a burrito and it was really fun to make. Did you like making mince pasta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Callay my name is Shay I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about Basic Platform Game. You have a lot of information about it. What was hard for you when making this presentation?

    Did you get help with making this DLO?

    ReplyDelete